1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Let's Snow": I live in white nail polish in the summer. Tan skin + white nails just screams summer to me. I get manicures and pedicures every now and then but I prefer to paint my nails myself since I like to change colors often. I am not a klutz but it seems as soon as I paint my nails, I knock them on everything and smudge them! Sally Hansen's nail polish are a game changer. They dry so fast that I actually have intact nails at the end of the day and the quality is great. Everyone always asks me if I'm wearing gel.
2. Maybelline Blending Dream Bronze BB: In the summer, I like to wear as little makeup as possible. There's nothing worse than layers upon layers of makeup in the blazing hot sun! Instead of foundation, I will wear BB cream and some concealer if I want a little more coverage. This BB cream is my favorite because it has some bronzer in it. I mix this bb cream with the other Maybelline dream bb cream so that I don't look too sparkly and it's the perfect color for my skin in the summer.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue Lip Balm: By far the best lip balm ever. I have a few of the Baby Lips colors but the Dr Rescue version is the best for when I'm laying by the pool! It's so important to use sunblock and this contains SPF and helps soothe my lips if they get sunburned or just when it's scorching hot out!
4. Neutrogena Body Oil Original: I purchased the travel size of this body oil when I travel for work a few months ago. After using it once I was hooked! The oil lasts all day which never happens with most oils and lotions I use. Also, this body oil smells heavenly!
5. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in: I've mentioned several times that my mother is a hairdresser. She introduced me to this leave-in conditioner years ago but I could never find it in the store. A few years ago I started seeing Walgreen's, Target and other drug stores carrying this brand. It's pricey but I can tell the difference in my hair if I use it or not. In the summer I swim a lot. So, I usually wash my hair and spray in this leave-in and brush my hair back into a low bun or let it air dry. I try to keep heat off my hair whenever possible, especially in the summer!
What are your summer beauty staples?