Asos shift dress with knot front detail, Asos hampstead heeled sandals, Nali statement spike earrings, J.Crew bangle (similar here), vintage clutch (similar here), nosilla vintage aviators, Essie nail polish in "meet me at sunset"
It is officially wedding season! I love attending weddings and events but sometimes it's hard finding something to wear. I love a great investment piece but, with travel expenses and gifts, the price of attendance can add up quickly. When I found this dress on asos for under $40, I couldn't pass it up! It's dressy enough for a more formal wedding and you can easily wear it to a more casual wedding without feeling overdressed. I picked a few dresses that would be perfect dresses for wedding guests this season. Remember these tips:
1. Always check the dress code. You need to make sure you're dressed appropriately. There is a big difference between black tie and casual.
2. Be comfortable. I loved the shoes I wore to the wedding this weekend but they were terribly uncomfortable after dancing for a few hours. I love to dance and I need good dancing shoes!
3. DO NOT WEAR WHITE. No explanation needed.
4. Find a dress you can wear to multiple weddings. I know people who are attending 6 weddings or more! You want to find a dress that can be worn to multiple weddings.
5. There's always renting. Check out Rent The Runway for great dresses. The site is especially great for black tie weddings if you don't want to splurge on a gown.